Sky Solar Project
By leveraging our experience in designing and constructing steel structures such as bridges and steel-framed structures, we are able to design systems that are suitable for the meteorological conditions and the existing landuse at the site.
- The installation interval of high poles can be extended to a maximum of 9x9 m.
- The standard height of the pillars is 3 to 7 m. We adopt designs appropriate for the existing landuse and perform construction accordingly.
- Panels are installed at the optimal angel.
- We can provide poles that are optimal for the land conditions of the site.
- In areas where it is difficult to install solar systems, such as rivers and valleys, we can adopt cable-suspension structures to widen the installation intervals of the poles.